The COVID-19 pandemic has driven an unprecedented surge in vaccine research and accelerated development of new vaccine technologies.
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Dr. Shane Crotty of the La Jolla Institute for Immunology and Dr. Yizhou Dong of The Ohio State University’s College of Pharmacy as they offer their insights on the progress of COVID-19 vaccine research including the potential for future applications to other diseases and therapeutics. During this free interactive broadcast they will also discuss critical emerging questions, such as the impact of virus variants on the efficacy of current COVID-19 vaccines. This ACS Webinar is moderated by Angela Zhou of CAS and is co-produced with CAS.
What You Will Learn
- Highlights of the most impactful research findings related to COVID-19 vaccines
- Technical considerations of mRNA, lipid nanoparticle and related technologies
- Future opportunities to build on learnings from COVID-19 to accelerate development of new vaccines and therapeutics
- Wednesday, February 24 2021 @ 2:30-3:30pm ET
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast