Delivery Options to Support Dose Escalation in Preclinical Toxicology and Pharmacodynamic Activity Studies
Adjusting the dose of a medication does not always have the anticipated effect. At times, “inactive ingredients” in drug formulations don’t always remain inactive, particularly when high doses are used to boost drug exposure. Join Evan Thackaberry as he shares how to develop an understanding of acceptable drug delivery approaches to support preclinical dose escalation studies.
What You Will Learn
- The critical attributes of preclinical formulations.
- How the requirements for preclinical formulations change over the lifespan of a drug development program.
- The key differences between preclinical and clinical formulations.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.