Strategies to Improve Solubility of Drug Candidates
In the second session of our symposium, Dr. Michael Walker presents the factors that govern the aqueous solubility of small molecule drugs. In addition, a number of different strategies for improving solubility through structural modification are presented. Join us to learn what can stand in the way of optimizing solubility and ask your questions.
*Access to this recording is an exclusive benefit for ACS Members.
What You Will Learn
- The obstacles faced by medicinal chemists when attempting to optimize solubility in the face of other physiochemical parameters
- General strategies for improving solubility through structural modification and a suggested priority for executing the different approaches
- Recent examples from the literature which highlight underappreciated structural changes which lead to improved solubility
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.