Lead Optimization – Building Efficacy & Safety
May 29, 2014
Drug Discovery Series Part 4 of 8
How do you safely and effectively develop drug leads? Join Dr. Craig Lindsley, Director of the Vanderbilt Center for Neuroscience Drug Discovery as he shares strategies on how to effectively optimize small molecule hits and rapidly assess your findings in the 4th session of our Drug Discovery Series.
What You Will Learn
- Strategies to efficiently optimize (med chem and DMPK) small molecule hits
- Efficient approaches for rapid DMPK assessment and IVIVC
- Iterative parallel synthesis and developing allosteric ligands
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
*Access to this recording is an exclusive benefit for ACS Members.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.