Treating Lupus: SLE Pathogenesis and Targeted Therapies
Lupus affects 1.5 million Americans and at least five million people worldwide according to the Lupus Foundation of America. This heterogeneous autoimmune disease has significant unmet needs as those that are afflected have significant symptoms, such as pain, extreme fatigue, hair loss, cognitive issues, and physical impairments that affect every facet of their lives. Join Laurence Menard and Mary Struthers of Bristol-Myers as they discuss the new and future potential treatments that aim to target specific pathogenic pathways for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
What You Will Learn
- Basic understanding of lupus pathophysiology
- Overview of standard of care treatments for lupus
- New pathways being targeted and currently in clinical trials
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.