Pharmacokinetic Considerations in Drug Design and Development
The optimization of pharmacokinetic properties is crucial in the design of successful drug candidates. Tune in as Punit Marathe shares the key pharmacokinetic concepts including clearance, volume of distribution, half-life and protein binding will be highlighted along with their interpretation in achieving optimal in vivo profile.
What You Will Learn
- The key pharmacokinetic parameters.
- How the parameters are inter-related.
- How do we interpret preclinical pharmacokinetic parameters for achieving desirable clinical exposure profile?
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.