Prodrugs in Drug Discovery
Join us for the final broadcast of this year's symposium as John Higgins explains how prodrugs can be pursued early in discovery space in order to optimize drugs’ physicochemical and biopharmaceutical properties. Learn about the utility of prodrugs, their general properties and prerequisites for optimal performance.
What You Will Learn
- A review of the utility of prodrugs, their general properties and prerequisites for optimal performance will be provided
- Details on the right characterization experiments to perform will be discussed
- The multidisciplinary team needed to pursue prodrugs will be discussed
- Perspectives on what success looks like in prodrug clinical development will be provided
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.