Choices and Trends in Solid Dosage Form Selection
The solid-state form of an active pharmaceutical ingredient impacts almost every aspect of a pharmaceutical program so consideration and selection of an appropriate form is key. Join Scott Trzaska and Ron Smith as they outline the pros and cons of the different forms and what to consider when selecting.
What You Will Learn
- Types of solid-state forms used in the industry
- Considerations for selecting a solid-state form
- What to do if one solid-state form does not satisfy all of the requirements of the program
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.