Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
July 7, 2015
Advances in nanotechnology could lead to amazing breakthroughs in the medical field, transportation, computing and many other areas. The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy has issued a Grand Challenge to today’s leading scientists to greatly accelerate the discovery, development, and deployment of nanotechnology to address broad national needs and capture the public’s imagination. Join Lloyd Whitman and Paul S. Weiss as they lay out the characteristics of this grand challenge and how you can become involved in advancing our nation’s science.
What You Will Learn
- The characteristics of a Grand Challenge
- Examples of Nanotechnology-Inspired Grand Challenges
- What information is requested in OSTP’s Request for Information
- Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 @ 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download the speaker's slides
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.