With more uncertainty in the job market for traditional research jobs than in the past, alternative career paths are becoming more attractive. As per the society’s mission to empower global scientific community, the American Chemical Society would like to facilitate this conversation and provide an exposure to several distinct fields that rely fundamentally on chemistry.
Join Anubhav Saxena, President of Research and Development, Pidilite Industries Limited during this free interactive broadcast as he discusses professional development advice for a successful career in industry.
What You Will Learn
- How one can plan for a chemistry career in Industry
- Examples of jobs for chemists that exist outside the traditional path
- Additional skills that could be useful while pursuing such career (technical/soft skills etc.)
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 6-7pm IST
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download speaker slides the day of the Live event
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year