You may know the different stages of graduate school, but what do you need to know about yourself to succeed? Whether you find yourself in the application process, selecting a research advisor, putting together a first publication or defending a dissertation, it is essential to examine ways to tune your PhD journey to align with your specific interests and career aspirations.
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Professor Sarbajit Banerjee of Texas A&M University and Senior Editor of ACS Omega, as he discusses his thoughts about how to evaluate your fit with a specific program or research group, resources for professional development, and career pathways in the chemical sciences. During this free interactive broadcast, a personal perspective of the speaker’s experiences in graduate school and pathway to a career in the academe will be shared with plenty of time devoted to answer your questions Live.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Dr. Deeksha Gupta of the American Chemical Society and co-produced with ACS International catering to an audience based in India.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify fit with a specific graduate program and research group
- How to use your time graduate school to consider different career opportunities and align your journey to your intended career aspirations
- What resources exist to help with your PhD journey
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 @ 6-7pm IST (8:30am ET)
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast