To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
No one understands better than chemists how one element can be the catalyst for tremendous change. The work of American Chemical Society volunteers produce reactions that shape the ACS, and at the same time create bonds that support your personal and professional development.
Join Diane Krone, Chair of the Committee on Committees, Julie Smist, Chair of the Nominations and Elections Committee, and Judy Giordan, ACS President-Elect as they discuss how you can become involved in one of the many diverse ACS Committees and how your ideas and perspectives can strengthen the Society.
What You Will Learn
- How and why you should get involved in ACS governance
- What are the benefits of volunteering to serve on Society Committees
- What is your time commitment for serving on a Committee
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 @ 2:00–3:00pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- Slides will be avalible to download on the day of the webinar
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.