The Senior Chemists Committee (SCC) presents the “Chocolate Chemistry” featuring ACS Experts Assistant Professor in Nutrition & Food Science Cordelia Running of Purdue University, and Associate Professor of Chemistry Matt Hartings at American University and author of Chemistry in Your Kitchen. Register now for free for an update on ACS and SCC activities, including current funding available to local sections for activities engaging senior chemists.
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by ACS SCC Chair Robert Yokley and co-produced with the ACS Senior Chemists Committee and the ACS Office of Philanthropy.
What You Will Learn
- All you ever wanted to know about the chemistry of chocolate
- What is going on in the Senior Chemists Committee and how you can get involved
- Information on how your local section can start a senior chemists committee and funding for events
- Tuesday, March 29, 2022 @ 2:00 - 3:00pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- Slides will be avalible to download on the day of the webinar