We ventured into “Death by PowerPoint” in Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: How to Communicate in the Digital Age, an ACS Webinar broadcast on March 15, 2018. Back by popular demand, Mark Jones who is Executive External Strategy and Communications Fellow at Dow Chemical, will answer questions received in the previous broadcast, better illuminate methods for engaging an audience, and focus on communicating data in this follow-up. Discover in this free interactive broadcast how and why “mind-ready” presentations allow your audience to quickly grasp your points and to be influenced by your message.
What You Will Learn
- How to best communicate complex data and errors to avoid which cause confusion
- More examples on how to better engage your audience
- Answers to some of the most common questions that we were unable to address in the previous broadcast
- The Good, The Bad and the Uncertain: Public Perception of the Chemical Enterprise—Previous broadcast with Mark
- Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: How to Communicate in the Digital Age—Previous broadcast with Mark