Every day, scientists effectively discuss research with their colleagues and peers, but when it comes to communicating with those outside their discipline, they often fail to connect. A critical first step to engaging with any audience is to understand as much as you can about them.
Join Chris McCarthy, Manager of Social Media & Member Engagement at the American Chemical Society during this free interactive broadcast to learn what questions to ask our audience in order to shape your message and acheive your desired impact.
What You Will Learn
- Tips for effective science communication with different types of audiences
- Key questions to ask about your audience
- Tailoring your message based on who you want to reach
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars® Library: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- More Value: Members with the Premium Package receive up to a 40% discount on ACS Meetings & Events registration fees
- Access to SciFinder®: 25 free activities through CAS