In emergencies, controlling the blood loss from a wound can be critical. Joe Landolina of Cresilon shares the progress being made with hemostatic gel that can stop the bleeding in seconds rather than traditional closures which take minutes. He will also highlight the potential for this technology to impact multiple, important industries.
What You Will Learn
- Novel biomaterial designed for hemostasis
- In vitro/in vivo testing of biomaterials
- Clinical applications of biomaterials
- "Don't Lose Sight of Opportunities: Navigating a Biotech Niche" - Article by Joe Landolina
- Bloomberg/Businessweek short video
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.