From hydrogen fuel to solar cells to battery recycling, the race is on to develop green energy technologies that can accelerate the decarbonization of society as time runs out to avert the worst effects of climate change.
In this webinar, a panel of experts will present a landscape view of research and development efforts into hydrogen fuel production, storage, and application, as well as cutting-edge technologies in solar cells and rechargeable batteries. They will also discuss the long-term cost-effectiveness of hydrogen use in multiple sectors, likely including YOURS so bring lots of questions!
What You Will Learn
- Thin film polyamide chemistry.
- Understanding polymer science parameters (morphology, chemical composition, topology, molecular weight) for RO membranes.
- Overview of materials for next gen water purification membranes.
- How thermodynamic factors influence salt transport in desalination membranes.
- How polymer dynamics can be used to suppress salt transport and enhance the desalination performance of a membrane
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.