If you are a chemist working in industry you likely received a raise last year, but not if you work in academia, government or other sectors.
Join Eric Bruton, Chair of the Committee on Economic and Professional Affairs at ACS and Kevin Traylor, Manager of Marketing Analytics at ACS as they review the major findings of the 2021 ACS Salary Survey. Discover the top performing sectors of the chemical economy, the strongest geographic regions, unemployment data, and much more. Don’t miss your chance to see how you stack up against the survey results!
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Andrea Widener of C&EN and co-produced with Chemical & Engineering News and ACS Careers.
What You Will Learn
- How the ACS 2021 Salary Survey was conducted and its history
- Key findings regarding salaries, demographics, and unemployment
- What ACS resources are available to assist your professional development in 2022
- What US chemists made in 2021, according to the ACS salary survey - Article by C&EN
- This free ACS Member-exclusive program allows you to arrange a one-on-one appointment with a certified ACS Career Consultant.
- C&EN Jobs is the job board that your future employer trusts. Upload your resume now!
- C&EN’s 7-step guide on How to Land Your First Job might just be the roadmap you’re looking for! Subscribe below for tried-and-true advice from your peers.