Networking doesn’t require you to be an extrovert, but it does require you to be outgoing. The act of interacting with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further one's career is a critical aspect in today’s society and is absolutely necessary to accomplish tasks that go outside your current sphere of knowledge. Join Matt Grandbois of Dow Chemical as he joins us for his third professional development installment to learn the best networking techniques that do not actually involve speaking.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify situations where your existing network needs expansion and how to take action
- The “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of social media connection requests
- Structuring a “Cold Call” email aimed at expanding your network and increasing your brand
- "Metacommunication: Conveying Passion and Engaging Others" - Previous ACS Webinar with Matt Grandbois
- "Professional Development that Makes a Difference: Communication Skills, Networking, and Time Management" - Previous ACS Webinar with Matt Grandbois
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.