Are you a futurist? Or are you in denial about the robot overlords who will soon be taking over our chemical synthesis labs? Join Chemical & Engineering News and a panel of experts as they recap their favorite moments in chemistry from 2019 and then look forward to what the future of science holds.
C&EN will host a lively discussion with editors from ACS Central Science and Nature Chemistry who have their fingers on the pulse of innovation in chemistry. Without a doubt, they’ll chat about automation, gene editing, and electrosynthesis. Register your own predictions about the biggest chemistry of 2020 during the live broadcast by voting in real-time polls and asking the panelists questions.
What You Will Learn
- What were the hottest trends in chemistry research during 2019, according to the experts
- What areas of chemistry research are predicted by experts to feature prominently in 2020
- What’s electrosynthesis, and why you should care about it
- Date: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 at 2-3 pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
Top Articles From C&EN
- Automation for the people: Training a new generation of chemists in data-driven synthesis
- Amping up the pharma lab: Drug companies explore the potential of electrochemistry
- ‘Forever chemicals’ no more? These technologies aim to destroy PFAS in water
- It’s time to get serious about recycling lithium-ion batteries
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year