Predicting the Biggest Chemistry Advances of 2019
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 @ 1:00-2:00pm ET
What were the hottest chemistry research trends of 2018 and what will they be during the year to come? At the end of each year, Chemical & Engineering News recaps the most exciting research trends in chemistry that have graced its pages during the 12 months prior. This year, the magazine will not only look back, but also forward.
Join C&EN’s science editors as they host a freewheeling discussion with a panel of experts who have their fingers on the pulse of the biggest innovations happening in chemistry. Editors from ChemRxiv, Nature, and Science will discuss their favorite chemical moments of 2018 and make predictions about the science that will drop in 2019. Without a doubt, the terms “machine learning” and “plastics recycling” will be bandied about during this interactive free broadcast where we welcome your own thoughts and predictions.
What You Will Learn
- What were the hottest trends in chemistry research during 2018, according to the experts
- What areas of chemistry research are predicted by experts to feature prominently in 2019
- What research trends have emerged in the past five years, according to journal and patent literature
- Date: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 at 1-2 pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars® Library: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- More Value: Members with the Premium Package receive up to a 40% discount on ACS Meetings & Events registration fees
- Access to SciFinder®: 25 free activities through CAS