Who Will Win the #ChemNobel? Predicting the 2016 Nobel Laureate(s) in Chemistry
September 28, 2016 @ 2:00pm ET
We’re anxiously awaiting this year’s announcement of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, and we know you are too. Help us pump up the anticipation by joining our annual Nobel Prize prediction event. C&EN and a panel of experts will make their best guesses at who will claim the prize on Wednesday, Oct. 5. Tune in the week before, on Sept. 28, for a lively discussion of Nobel Prizes past and future, and cast your own virtual vote.
What You Will Learn
- Who we think are the front-runners for this year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry and why
- How Nobel Prize winners in chemistry get nominated and some fun facts about past nominees
- Where in the world Nobel Laureates in chemistry have hailed from and where they’ve ended up
- Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 @ 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download slides after presentation
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.