Who Will Win the #ChemNobel? Predicting the 2018 Nobel Laureate(s) in Chemistry
September 27, 2018 @ 2:00pm ET
Breathless with anticipation over who will receive this year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry? We are too. Feed your frenzy as we once again host our annual predictions webinar that will tide you over until October 3.
Join the editors at Chemical & Engineering News and a panel of special guests as they make their best guesses at who will claim chemistry’s big prize during an interactive free broadcast on September 27. Cast your own virtual vote and ask the panelists and hosts questions during a lively discussion of Nobel-worthy science.
What You Will Learn
- Who are our front-runners for this year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry and why
- Big ideas in chemistry that we think should some day win the prize
- Nobel trivia, facts about the selection committee, and much more
- Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 2-3 pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download slides on day of the Live broadcast
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.