The pandemic affected professional lives in many ways and forced us to confront challenges and modify our activities. As the effects of the pandemic abate, we are begining to realize that understanding resilience is at the heart of moving forward.
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Patricia Silveyra of Indiana University Bloomington, Sara Mason of University of Iowa, and Allison Aldridge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as they reflect on lessons learned and the paths to success during difficult times. During this free interactive broadcast discover how these successful women in the chemical enterprise overcame challenges, what constituted professional success for them, and the source of their resilience.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Lorena Tribe of Penn State Berks and co-produced with the ACS Women Chemists Committee, ACS Department of Diversity Programs, and the ACS Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Respect Advisory Board.
What You Will Learn
- What are some of the common challenges women chemists experienced in 2020
- How did professionals in the chemical enterprise define success with the unprecedented conditions of the pandemic
- What are some of the sources of the resilience of successful women chemists
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 @ 2-3:30pm ET
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast