The future success of businesses, economies, and humanity hinges on the continued development of sustainable innovations. This in turn is dependent on the inclusion of diverse perspectives inside our organizations and in our communities to bring creative thinking, innovative mindset and scientific prowess together to solve real-world problems.
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Dr. Jayshree Seth, Corporate Scientist and Chief Science Advocate at 3M, as she provides an overview of the three-year global study “State of Science Index.” During this free interactive broadcast, she will discuss the impact of the pandemic on the public perception of science, key themes that emerge from the 2020 results, and STEM awareness that promote equity and access for all.
This ACS Webinar is moderatored by Glenn Ruskin of the American Chemical Society and co-produced with ACS External Affairs & Communications.
What You Will Learn
- What the world thinks of science during the global pandemic and if skepticism gone up or down
- What the global public cares about the most as it relates to science
- What specific actions can we all take to advocate for science
- Thursday, February 4, 2021 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast
- The Heart of Science: Engineering Footprints, Fingerprints, & Imprints - Dr. Jayshree Seth discusses our relationship with science and engineering while offering her unique perspective on topics surrounding advocacy, interdisciplinary contexts, thoughtful leadership, and inclusive progress in her book.