Exploring Alternative Careers in Chemistry
Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 2-3 pm ET
With more uncertainty in the job market for traditional research jobs than in the past, alternative career paths are becoming more attractive. If you have not been thinking about such possibilities, join us for this free interactive webinar, a third in the series, as we gather a diverse panel to discuss the various options that lay outside of the bench for chemists. The panelists will expose you to several distinct fields that rely fundamentally on chemistry and we invite you to add your own voice to the discussion.
What You Will Learn
- Three examples of jobs for chemists that exist outside of the traditional path
- What technical and soft skills could be useful in a non-traditional career
- What resources are available for those pursuing a career outside the traditional research track
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.