Most human communication is spoken and done without much thought or planning. Lucky for us, speech is impermanent and endless reanalysis is rarely possible. However, communication in the digital age by PowerPoint, Word and email can be dissected and reanalyzed. Good workplace communication requires planning and consideration.
Join Mark Jones of Dow Chemical, as he discusses the importance of clear communication during this free interactive broadcast co-produced by ACS Professional Education. You will discover key concepts of effective presentations, how to best present complex data, as well as expand the discussion to include emails, reports and other documents.
What You Will Learn
- Better communication of data and pitfalls to avoid
- A common framework for effective communication
- Answers to some of the most common questions that were not addressed in the previous webinars
- Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: How to Communicate in the Digital Age - Archived Webinar
- Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: The Sequel - Archived Webinar
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.