Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: The Sequel
May 17, 2018 @ 2-3pm ET
We ventured into “Death by PowerPoint” in Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: How to Communicate in the Digital Age, an ACS Webinar broadcast on March 15, 2018. Back by popular demand, Mark Jones who is Executive External Strategy and Communications Fellow at Dow Chemical, will answer questions received in the previous broadcast, better illuminate methods for engaging an audience, and focus on communicating data in this follow-up. Discover in this free interactive broadcast how and why “mind-ready” presentations allow your audience to quickly grasp your points and to be influenced by your message.
What You Will Learn
- How to best communicate complex data and errors to avoid which cause confusion
- More examples on how to better engage your audience
- Answers to some of the most common questions that we were unable to address in the previous broadcast
- The Good, The Bad and the Uncertain: Public Perception of the Chemical Enterprise - Previous broadcast with Mark
- Exceptional Presentations In Spite of PowerPoint: How to Communicate in the Digital Age - Previous broadcast with Mark
- Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2-3 pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download Mark's Slides
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year