Delivering a Dynamic Presentation
August 5, 2010
Do you want to present your research with the confidence, power, and clarity that leaves a strong impact on your audience? Feeling that you are not a naturally gifted speaker? With practice, anyone can improve their public speaking ability. The often repeated cliché “its not what what you say, but how you say it” is true, and our speaker, Nick Washienko understands this better than anyone. Nick has successfully helped many scientists to deliver a powerful, confident presentation that gets results. This is one presentation you do not want to miss!
What You Will Learn
- Identify the single greatest obstacle to effective presentations
- Structure a presentation that is easy to deliver and easy for listeners to follow
- Use PowerPoint to enhance, not detract from, presentation success
- Develop a strategy for answering questions
- Understand why listeners are reacting as much to you as to your content.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.