Are you involved in technical information or technology development? Don’t be caught off guard and have your IP rights compromised when working with others by learning the fundamentals of IP agreements and their use!
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join arttorney Robert Migliorini of Exxon Mobil Corporation as he shares how to protect your technology and IP interests by making sure the appropriate agreements are in place at the start that cover essential aspects like confidential and proprietary information, trade secrets, inventions and patent applications. During this free interactive webinar an introductory primer in intellectual property agreements for scientists, engineers and managers involved in business and technology will be provided.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Bryan Tweedy of the American Chemical Society and co-produced with ACS Professional Education.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the major sections of a contract and common types of IP related agreements, including confidentiality/non-disclosure, material transfer, and more
- Understand the various type of IP agreements, the business and technical use of each type of agreement and the important provisions for each type of IP agreement
- Know the appropriate type of IP agreement to put in place prior to working with an outside party
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast