Managing Up: Building a Healthy Relationship with your Employer
Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 2-3 pm ET
Are you content with your work relationships with your managers or do have a “case of the Mondays” with every new week? Reaching your personal goals and growing throughout your career are the signs of a true professional, yet we often misunderstand the role that others have during this process. Join Matt Grandbois of DuPont Electronics & Imaging in this free interactive broadcast where you will learn how to work with your stakeholders in a manner that achieves mutual success and will ultimately lead to your long-lasting growth as professional chemists.
What You Will Learn
- How to perform a stakeholder analysis to understand how your efforts impact the people around you
- How to cultivate a healthy working relationship with your supervisor in order to meet your career goals
- Communication strategies for effective relationship building and goal setting
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.