Patents can catalyze your career. In education, patents show and describe state of the art. In academia, patents showcase your thought leadership. In business, patents protect your research investment.
Join Christopher Turoski, Director of Patent Law Programs & Law Professor at the University of Minnesota Law School, during this free interactive broadcast as he discusses how the knowledge of patents can help you distinguish your work beyond the bench and opens doors for career advancement.
What You Will Learn
- How patents can catalyze your career
- How the knowledge of patents helps distinguish your work beyond the bench and opens doors for career advancement
- How patents showcase your thought leadership and protect your research investment
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download speaker slides the day of Live event
- Recent Developments in Patent Law: Non-Obviousness of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Formulation Patents - Past ACS Webinar co-produced by the ACS Division of Chemistry & the Law
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.