In this era of science denial, it’s essential that scientists learn how to communicate effectively within academia and industry but, perhaps more importantly with the public at large.
Join Kristin Sainani of the University of Stanford, during this free edited recording, as she shares valuable tips for making your writing accessible to general audiences and in turn will increase your chances of getting published and funded.
What You Will Learn
- How to recognize and avoid jargon
- How to filter out details that don’t matter to lay audiences
- How to use story-telling techniques to engage readers
- Scientific Writing Series: A collection of all our webinars on Scientific Writing
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.