In this new employment environment, you must become as flexible as possible. But how can you utilize the constraints of this COVID-19 situation to your advantage to promote yourself and expand upon your network?
Join Joe Martino, Career Consultant for the American Chemical Society, as he shares advice to position chemists in a forward-moving direction in this COVID-19 environment. During this free interactive broadcast, he will discuss language you have been hearing as well as decipher the virtual world. Finally, he will explore placing a structure in your at-home work environment to help navigate time spent during a stay-at-home order as well as ways to network – even at home.
What You Will Learn
- What to look for in this fluid employment environment
- Tips to ramp up your virtual efforts
- Strategies for those furloughed or downsized due to COVID-19 issues
- Developing & Growing In Your Career - Workshops, webinars, skill-building activities and courses are designed to help you with personal evaluation and goal setting, as well as enhance your skills in a wide range of topics.
- Finding & Landing a Job - Effective chemistry job and internship searches in academia and industry, combined with one-on-one mentoring and coaching, help you find the right opportunity.
- Exploring Career Options - Individual skills assessment and career navigation roadmaps help you at every step of your personal career path.
- Finding Networking Opportunities - Network with top chemists through in-person training, career consulting, career fair activities, local networking groups and more.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.