Navigating My Research Career: How to Manage US Immigration & Visa Opportunities
February 1, 2018 @ 2:00pm ET
Foreign national postdocs and researchers face challenges in navigating their career path in the US due to visa and immigration related issues. Join Brendan Delaney of Frank & Delaney Immigration Law, LLC as he describes the types of issues that foreign-born scientists face in terms of their career development, such as visa transition and also how they can build their CV/Resume for purposes of a self-sponsored application. This presentation will include essential application information like the types of evidence, documents, and material that they need which may allow them to expand their career opportunities and transition to an employment position of their own accord.
What You Will Learn
- How to understand the differences between various US temporary and permanent visas
- What are the professional credentials that strong enough to be able to self-petition for a green card
- What are the different types of evidence and documentation that will allow you to prepare and file a strong case on your own behalf
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.