The Proposal Writing Process: Practical Tips
September 6, 2018 @ 2:00pm ET
Why do some research proposals receive funding while others are not rewarded the same distinction? Join Nancy Jensen a Program Manager of the Office of Research Grants at ACS in this sequel webinar as she focuses on the proposal writing process and provides more practical tips for funding success. In this free interactive broadcast you will discover what proposal reviewers desire to know about your project as well as behind the scenes knowledge of the reviewer evaluation process.
What You Will Learn
- How to impactfully introduce your research topic
- How to develop and construct your proposal narrative
- How proposals are processed and funding decisions made using the Petroleum Research Fund (PRF) as an example
- Writing Competitive Research Proposals that Win Funding - Part one of the series
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.