Opioids: Fighting Addiction with Chemistry
Let us know what you thought!
- How chemists are responding to the opioid epidemic
Bethany Halford, Emma Hiolski, and Tien M. Nguyen, C&EN
- Abuse-deterrent opioids: Worth the effort and cost?
Tien M. Nguyen, C&EN
- Powerful detection technology for powerful new street drugs
Emma Hiolski, C&EN
- Looking beyond opioids for safer pain relief
Bethany Halford, C&EN
- Vaccines against addictive drugs push forward despite past failures
Michael Torrice, C&EN
- Investigating Drug Abuse: Brain Imaging
Short Video with Dr. Thomas Ross of the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Investigating Drug Abuse: Brain Neurons
Short Video with Dr. Carl Lupica of the National Institute on Drug Abuse
With Support From
ACS Program-in-a-Box™ does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.