3D Printing: From Molecules to Manufacturing
January 22, 2015
Are we at the beginning of a 3D printing revolution in manufacturing? Join Dr. Tim Long and Dr. Christopher Williams as they provide both an overview and a perspective on the future that Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) provides technologies and materials. Research challenges and opportunities relevant to ACS scientists will also be presented.
*Access to this recording is an exclusive benefit for ACS Members.
What You Will Learn:
- Current capabilities of 3D Printing technologies and materials
- Emerging research at the intersection of polymer synthesis and Additive Manufacturing
- Future applications of 3D Printing technologies and materials
- Printing 3-D Conductive Materials With The Help Of Ionic Liquids
- The Power of the Printed World
- 3D Printing Phosphonium Ionic Liquid Networks with Mask Projection Microstereolithography
- See what Tim and Chris had to say in their "Ask me Anything" on Reddit.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.