The promise of artificial intelligence (AI) at one time felt like a far away future, but your teams are likely already using AI or machine-learning for important tasks today. Though AI is quickly becoming routine in certain areas of chemistry, should you follow established trends or innovate in underdeveloped areas to fast track growth?
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join leading AI experts Dr. James J. Collins of MIT and Dr. Jürgen Cox of the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry as well as Senior Director Dr. Yugal Sharma of CAS during this free interactive broadcast for a unique birds-eye view of AI in chemistry and a panel discussion on emerging trends across industries that can drive better outcomes for your teams.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Information Scientist Angela Zhou of CAS and co-produced with CAS.
What You Will Learn
- What are the categories of machine learning (supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning) and emerging trends within chemistry
- Why certain areas of machine learning have grown faster than others in the chemical space
- What are the key challenges that need to be addressed for faster innovation and more development
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast