Sustainable Bioenergy Systems: Unlocking the Power of Renewable Plant Biomass
December 1, 2016
Humankind requires food as well as sustainable bioenergy, however, these two needs may conflict. Thus we must envision, design and implement sustainable bioenergy systems for our successful future. Tune in as Bruce Dale shares how we can create systems to that can work together to create more while using less.
What You Will Learn
- What must be done to meet the requirement for enormous amounts of sustainable energy and food for the future of humankind.
- How we can use up to 30% of sustainable energy in the form of bioenergy using plant manner.
- How we can design and implement systems that achieve both food and energy objectives in order to gracefully reconcile sustainable food production with sustainable bioenergy production.
- Biogasdoneright™: An innovative new system is commercialized in Italy - Journal of the Society of Chemical Industry
- Biofuels Done Right: Land Efficient Animal Feeds Enable Large Environmental and Energy Benefits - Environmental Science & Technology
- Design, Implementation, and Evaluation of Sustainable Bioenergy Production Systems - Journal of the Society of Chemical Industry
- Take a Closer Look: Biofuels Can Support Environmental, Economic and Social Goals - Environmental Science & Technology
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.