Science-Based Carbon Reduction Targets: An Entry Ticket to Carbon-Based Business Benefits
Thursday, January 18, 2018 @ 2-3pm ET
While there are plenty of examples of business benefits from practicing environmental leadership, an entry ticket to realizing these benefits is having a credible carbon reduction program. Join Dr. Valerie Patrick, who has 25 years of corporate experience leading technical and strategic initiatives at companies like Bayer and Monsanto, in order to discover the key elements and considerations for setting a science-based carbon reduction goal for your organization.
What You Will Learn
- The motivations of organizations to set and track progress against carbon reduction targets
- The different types of carbon reduction goals being set by organizations
- The different science-based approaches to set organizational carbon reduction goals
- Introduction to the Science and Business Impact of Climate Change – Register for the ACS Professional Education Course
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.