How to Sustainably Innovate Throughout the Life Cycle of Drug Research and Development
Thursday, December 14, 2017 @ 2-3pm ET
Developing sustainable chemistry processes remains a core priority for the pharmaceutical industry. With this remit, the ACS GCI Pharma roundtable (ACS GCIPR) provides a platform to catalyze the implementation of green chemistry and engineering in the pharmaceutical industry globally, as well as to communicate broadly the critical challenges that prevent the achievement of this goal. Join Paul Richardson of Pfizer as he shares how the industry can further reduce its ecological impact.
What You Will Learn
- How to use these tools to enable a “greener” decision in synthetic drug design and development
- How to enhance synthetic processes taking the advantage of green and sustainable chemistry and engineering
- Real-world cases from the pharma industry
- Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017 @ 2:00-3:00pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download slides on Live event date
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.