Nano 2.0: Multi-scale Nanomaterials
Monday, October 9 @ 2-3pm ET
The next generation of nanomaterials will consist of nanoscale super-structures that show collective responses. Celebrate nano and its future with pioneer Teri Odom of Northwestern University on National Nano Day as she discusses the exquisite properties of structures with nanoscale dimensions. Join live to discover how nanoscale building blocks organized into super-structures open new classes of multi-scale nanomaterials with unprecedented physical characteristics.
What You Will Learn
- How to fabricate multi-scale nanostructures in hard and soft materials
- How to control periodicity over multiple length scales in plasmonic materials for applications in lasing
- How to control disorder over multiple length scales in polymers for applications in wetting
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.