Personal Career Consulting
Looking for your first job? Making a career transition? Creating a new resume or honing your interviewing skills?
The ACS online Career Consultant Program (CCP) offers personalized consulting to help you succeed, wherever you may be in your career.
A team of volunteer ACS experts are standing by to assist you via e-mail and/or phone with almost any career questions you might have:
- Resume preparation
- Job search strategies
- Interviewing techniques
- Making a career transition
- Salary negotiation techniques
- And more . . .
- Find a Career Consultant: Contact Malahat Layazali at email@example.com
- Become a Career Consultant
ACS Career Consultants are also available at the national meeting Career Fair and regional meetings, where you can sign up for face-to-face consultations including:
- 30-minute *resume review sessions to critique your resume and discuss other career questions you might have.
- 30 minute *mock interview sessions, including a 10-minute taping of a practice interview, followed by a feedback conversation. And you take away a DVD of your interview.
- *Slots for these sessions are limited and are granted on a first-come, first serve basis while onsite at the ACS Career Fair.
This is a free and confidential member-only service.