ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center
The ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center is a virtual accelerator that helps you bring your chemistry-based innovations to market.
We help you develop your value proposition through mentorship opportunities and Tiger Teams, our expert panels organized for your pitching practice.
We invite you to showcase your venture to potential investors or commercial partners at our biannual pitch competitions.
We've served over 100 entrepreneurs and startups in chemistry-related areas including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, nanotechnology, medical devices, diagnostics, telemedicine, green tech, semiconductor, photovoltaic, electronics, cosmetics, and many more. Here are some examples of technologies we've help commercialized:
- Novel photoimmunotherapy techniques
- Computational modeling for drug discovery
- Microbial inoculants that improve crop yields
- Antimicrobials for use in cosmetics, materials, and agriculture
- Safety solutions for homeland security
- Single cell analysis by mass spectrometry