ACS Career Fair - March 16-18, 2014
The ACS Career Fair will be held onsite and online concurrently with the ACS national meeting at the Dallas Convention Center. This onsite career fair will offer recruiters and employers the opportunity to connect in the Career Fair hall as well as in Recruiters Row (Exhibition Hall) with prospective job seekers.
Onsite Hours of Operation
- Sunday, March 16 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 17 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 18 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Virtual Online Career Fair
- Monday - Tuesday, March 17-18 from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The top 5 reasons to participate in the ACS Career Fair:
- Promote your company to a vast group of chemical professionals from new grads to experienced specialists.
- Reach chemical professionals who are actively seeking positions.
- Review candidate profiles, resumes and pre-recorded videos 24/7.
- Use interactive tools to check your account for appointment requests.
- Extend your presence for 30 days after the career fair, expanding your reach and connection with potential candidates.
- Log into your account (New users need to create an account).
- View packages – Employers that purchase the Recruiters Row package are required to purchase Exhibitor Insurance.
- Add all representatives attending the Career Fair to your account.
- Post your jobs.
All employers are encouraged to adhere to the Career Fair Code of Conduct to ensure a positive experience.
Employers must pick up ID cards at the ACS Career Fair Information Booth located in the Dallas Convention Center.
For Career Fair customer support call 1-888-667-7988 or email.