4-hour Facilitated Course
Monday, April 19, 2021
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
ACS Members Non-Members
The advancements in chemically based products, technology, and science are happening at the speed of light. Every individual and organization is required to continually improve, generate new ideas, and develop advanced systems. To meet these expectations means knowing how to tap into our creativity and challenge existing approaches. Yet, it is not easy to change perspectives and break free to create something new.
Imagine what you could accomplish, if you could:
- Draw on our own imagination to create new ideas.
- Eliminate personal and organization barriers that inhibit your ability to think more innovatively.
- Have access to a systematic approach to help create innovative ideas.
We are all capable of creative thinking, especially with the help of a process to think outside the box and get over the inhibitions that sometimes make us unwilling to challenge conventional thinking. Whatever the reasons that get in the way, the goal is to gain the tools to stretch your ability to develop new ideas.
What You Will Learn
In this four-hour interactive course you will learn that innovation doesn’t happen by chance, but can be managed. The understanding and tools you acquire will help you learn about your own innovation style and others ‘. You will learn:
- The barriers to innovation and how to manage them
- The different ways in which people are innovative.
- Four approaches to generating ideas.
- How to stimulate innovative thinking, challenge traditional approaches and encourage diverse perspectives.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This workshop is valuable to everyone who needs to increase their innovative thinking, ideas, and approaches to move a project or team forward. This is valuable in your professional, school, or volunteer role both to use personally and as a leader responsible for helping teams make changes and create new ideas.
No Event Found
We could not find any events matching your criteria.
Please clear all filters and try again.