Career Consultants and ACS members work together in developing career plans. Career Consultants are available at National Meetings, Regional Meetings, Career Events and online through Virtual Office Hours.
Why work with an ACS Career Consultant?
- Learn about tools and resources available in your particular area of chemistry.
- Discuss opportunities and experiences to assist you in making your employment experience successful.
- Identify skills you have developed through your academic, extracurricular, internship and job experiences.
- Make informed decisions about higher education and job offers.
- Recognize personal strengths and limitations that can affect career planning.
- Research employers and industries.
- Develop strategies to explore your professional network.
- Create and implement a plan for job transition, job search, internship search or graduate school.
- Improve your resume, cover letter and interview skills.