Chemistry Teacher Program
August 19 - 23, 2018
- Reduced price for pre-college (high & middle school) teachers!
- All day Sunday & Monday afternoon programming for teachers
- Full access to the chemistry teacher program AND the entire ACS meeting AND the exposition!
- Networking opportunities with other chemistry teachers
- Earn Professional Development hours
Cost for Middle/High School Teachers: $120
ACS National Meeting Information
Join thousands of chemical professionals, educators, and students for a 5-day meeting packed with learning and networking opportunities. The ACS National Meeting offers a variety of unique networking, presenting, and learning opportunities that can be applied on-the-job.
Attendees can track up to 24 professional development hours for sessions attended at the ACS National Meeting. Forms will be distributed during the chemistry teacher programing. Upon submission of the form, a certificate will be mailed documenting hours of participation.
What teachers have enjoyed about past programs
"This workshop gave me concrete ideas that are easily integrated into my classroom"
"I am a pre-service teacher and this was so helpful and interesting and has really increased my passion - Thank you so much for letting me attend!"
"Helped me see that sometimes a good, cohesive lecture can relay the ideas together and spark a sense of wonder that could drive more self-led learning, particularly when followed by a relevant hands-on activity."