High School Chemistry Teacher Program
Sunday, August 21 - Monday, August 22, 2016
- Only $105 for high school (pre-college) teachers!
- 2 Days of High School Programming
(View the flyer)
(View the schedule)
- Full access to the high school program AND the entire ACS meeting and exposition!
- Try out some hands-on activities during the Sunday and Monday programs
- Networking opportunities with other chemistry teachers
- Earn Professional Development Hours
- Sign up & attend the Monday morning polymer workshop for a chance to get your registration reimbursed
About the ACS National Meeting
Join thousands of chemical professionals, educators, and students for a 5-day meeting packed with learning and networking opportunities. The ACS National Meeting offers a variety of unique networking, presenting, and learning opportunities that can be applied on-the-job.
Attendees can track up to 24 professional development hours for sessions attended at the ACS National Meeting. Upon submission of the form, a certificate will be mailed documenting the hours of participation.
What teachers have enjoyed about past programs
"As a new teacher, I learned how to take some of the old labs I've seen and adapt them"
"Great presentation! Really interesting connection between class and current research."
"Loved the practical applications done by real teachers'